Managing for Success
This information-packed half day session offers an ideal opportunity for you to get up to speed with the current employment agenda for those who are furthest from the labour market.
It will include:
- Potential funding streams available to support people with disabilities into employment
- The evidence for Supported Employment; why it works
- Investing in your Job Coaches; why is it important
- Investing in Quality: service design, delivery imperatives
- The importance of partnership
Who should attend?
- Local Authority Commissioners of Learning Disability Services/Supported Employment Services
- Senior Managers of Learning Disability Services
- Managers and Line Managers of Supported Employment
- Education Leaders for Employment
Cost: £73 per person [a minimum of 20 participants is required for this course]
Delivered by: This workshop will be delivered by experienced and knowledgeable individuals including: Steve Beyer [Cardiff University], Avril Mendel [Sirona Care and Health], Liz Garnham [TSI Trainer & consultant] who will deliver short presentations then take questions. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight into how to “make it happen” in your area.