Myth Busting: Engaging With Employers
Do you want to learn what it takes to:
- become a great job coach
- talk to and get interest from employers’
- teach complex skills
- find out what really excites people about work
Have you ever thought, or heard others say any of the following??????????????
Then this one day workshop could help you & colleagues begin to address issues that really concern people and worry you
You will leave with:
- Ideas and experience of how to approach employers
- An introduction to Systematic Instruction having witnessed it in action
- Information about how people can be ‘better off’ in work
- Practical ideas on how to discover what a great job for ‘John or Jayne’ might
Who should attend?
This lively workshop is for people interested in the idea of Supported Employment.
- Job Coaches; get the skills, knowledge, and confidence to start supporting people that want & could have jobs
- Managers - find out how to support job coaches effectively
- Commissioners - discover what you should be looking for in provision and supporting through funding
Cost: £153 per person
Delivered by: Liz Garnham and Steve Parr, two of the UK’s most experienced
Supported Employment trainers and practitioners will lead each group, with their infectious style and passion, throughout the day. Rest assured this will not be ‘death by PowerPoint’, there will be live performances throughout the day and you will get to participate in your own performance, so dress for business.